4 months ago
Panoramic Care is supporting a leading care provider in their search for a Financial Accountant in the Merseyside Area.
This provider goes above and beyond to provide the highest quality care and support possible, and they are looking for an experienced management accountant to assist with acquisitions and constant growth.
- Prepare timely monthly management balance sheet, central and non - operational P&L cost centres for monthly MI pack. Investigating any variances on Balance sheet movements. Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a regular basis.
- Prepare year end accounts for all companies. Prepare year end files giving detailed breakdowns - checking work of other members of the team. Liaise with external auditors regarding specific tax / VAT/ accountancy issues.
- Responsible for reconciliation and accuracy of all control accounts including payroll. Highlight to Finance manager inherent risks identified.
- Responsible for maintaining all Fixed Asset Registers, ensuring they are consistent and depreciation policies are reviewed and communicated accordingly.
- Assist with the integration of acquired companies / accounting systems and take on with rest of the Group. Prepare acquisition accounts and ensure data take on in to group accounts system.
- Hours 40 FT flexible from 7.30 am Mon-Fri
- Shift pattern - flexible office working hours from 7.30am Mon-Fri
- Holidays- 5 weeks plus bank holidays
- Training and progression.
- Employee benefits.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Kieron on 0117 456 8950.