Calderdale, West Yorkshire
19 days ago
Are you an experienced School Finance Administrator available for a new role?
Panoramic is supporting a lovely school in the recruitment of a temporary Finance Administrator. This is an essential role that enables the smooth running of the school. The role will be starting immediately for 6 months and you will work 30 hours per week. You will be paid on an hourly rate.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Managing accounts receivable and payable
- And reviewing and processing reimbursements.
- Updating financial records, assisting the School Business & Finance Manager in producing financial information
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of Finance Systems and processes
- Processing orders and invoices into the accounting system
- Managing all enquiries, ensuring that responses are provided within agreed deadlines
- Supporting the finance team in the provision of information to external agencies eg, HMRC, auditors and insurers
- Supporting the finance team with the administration of company credit cards, insurance claims and collecting insurance renewal data
- Performing bank reconciliations
- A proven ability to work within tight timescales and manage own workload
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Budgeting and Forecasting experience
- Knowledge of finance systems and excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience providing high quality administrative support in a finance environment.
Please get in touch for more details.