Up to £80000 per annum
6 days ago
Role: Executive Headteacher
Full time: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00
Salary: Up to £80,000
Panoramic Care is working with a fantastic reputable SEN school provider with many years of success, we are looking for a dynamic, stronger leader to take over the management of the school.
The school provides exceptional education and care for children with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs, including behaviours of concern. All students have an Education, Health, and Care Plan (EHCP) in relation to their Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
Role responsibilities include:
- Line managing and directing the Senior Leadership Team
- Leading 2 Headteachers across 2 sites
- Maximising productivity within the classrooms
- Working closely with the residential provision to ensure a unified direction.
- Quality Assurance with the learning outcomes and EHCPs
- Operational management over two sites
This is a great opportunity to join the team and make a real difference in the organisation.
If you are interested in the role please contact me, if this isn't right for you, but there's someone in your network you think will be well suited, I would be hugely appreciative of any referrals.
k.harrison @ panoramiccare.co.uk