North West England, England
Up to £28000 per annum
11 months ago
Job Title: Engineering Instructor (Fabrication and Welding)
Responsible to: Manager of Education and Skills (Instructors)
To deliver practical and theoretical learning sessions that cover Vocational and Work-related skills relative to the sector and to ensure learners are effectively supported throughout the learning process.
- To design, develop and deliver creative, inclusive learning programmes, schemes of work, lesson plans and materials to deliver high quality structured learning sessions to meet learner and customer needs and programme specifications.
- To contribute to the internal verification, assessment and standardisation of work process and to the development and delivery, in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- To maintain appropriate learner tracking records that meet company, awarding body and customer requirements. To provide information relating to learner progress, achievements and support needs.
- To effectively manage the delivery environment and the learning process to ensure the safety and well-being of all learners. To follow guidance in effectively contributing to the management of learner behaviour.
- To ensure that all resources are serviceable and safe for use and to maintain the stock levels of relevant consumable items in agreement with the appropriate Manager.
- To contribute to the promotion of my client particularly with employers, learners, schools and parents by assisting with School visits, Parents Information Evenings, Open Days and Prize Nights relative to the Engineering department.
- To demonstrate knowledge and compliance with regards to GDPR and all associated Data Protection legislation. This includes having due regard for any personal data that you may come into contact with in your role which includes learners/ customers/ staff, especially when using portable or personal devices (laptops and mobile phones) or when working remotely, in order to keep data secure and confidential
- To keep up to date with all GDPR and data protection policies and legislation and understand and report any data security breaches promptly to the appropriate persons
- To undertake any other duties comparable with the role as requested by a member of the leadership team.