West Sussex, England
£33000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a Registered Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to help with the day-to-day running of two small specialist residential homes for adults with learning disabilities?
Panoramic Care are currently working with a client in West Sussex to recruit a Dual Registered Manager for two of their services.
Up to £35,401 per annum.
Permanent, full-time: 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday, with an expectation to be on call.
- NVQ level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with CQC experience
- Experience with supervising a team within a care environment and rota management
- An understanding of learning difficulties and specialist residential care services
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- The ability to produce clear reports and keep accurate records and IT skills
- An excellent ability to think and act quickly to take appropriate action in challenging situations
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
If this is an opportunity you would like to take up, please get in contact with Chloe or alternatively, upload an updated CV to be contacted shortly.