£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you a Care Manager looking for your next exciting challenge in an expanding organisation?
Panoramic Care are working exclusively with a fantastic home care provider to find a Service Manager for their domiciliary service in Gloucester.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of up to £40,000 (including car allowance).
In this role, you will be reviewing care plans, monitoring the standards and quality of care as well as contributing towards the business development and growth strategy.
- At least 2 years' experience of working within care management (desired: domiciliary, but would consider residential care)
- Extensive CQC knowledge
- NVQ Level 3 or above
- A full license and willingness to travel
- Hybrid working - work from home and service visits
- Competitive salary with a car allowance
- Access to private healthcare and wellbeing support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after 1 year and increasing with length of service)
- Growing organisation with career progression opportunities
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please get in touch with Chloe on 07488889533 or upload an updated CV to be contacted shortly.