Up to £100000 per annum
7 months ago
Panoramic Care is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable social care provider who are looking for a Director of People and Organisational Development to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be based in their head office in Kent and be responsible for 3 direct reports and a team of 9.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Be an experienced senior HR professional working at Head or Director Level
- Have recent experience of successful organisational design and change management
- Degree level educated and Fellow/Member of the CIPD (or equivalent)
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing, mentoring, and developing HR professionals
- Proven ability to be innovative in your thinking and ability to engage and deliver
What you will receive:
- Up to £100,000 annual salary depending on experience
- 33 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Car Allowance
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly value based care provider that truly put people at the heart of what they do. If you are a highly experienced HR professional looking for a new and exciting challenge, please get in touch today on 0117 456 8950.