£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Deputy Services Manager
We are currently seeking a Deputy Service Manager for one of our LD, Complex Care Services in Portsmouth.
This new service will support a small number of Individuals who have a Learning Disability and have complex behaviours and complex mental health needs including managing sections under the mental health act and reintegration into the community, therefore previous experience of working with this client group is essential.
As Deputy Services Manager, the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of the home when deputisng for the Services Manager, promoting teamwork with all disciplines of staff.
- To implement and Imbed the Positive Behavioral support model throughout the service, devising, implementing, and reviewing PBS plans and risk management.
- To ensure Positive Behavioral Support plans are completed and imbedded with the staff Team to ensure the needs of the Individual and that positive outcomes are being met
- Development of services to ensure highest compliance with internal and external standards and the needs of the local community.
About the candidate
- You will need to hold a PBS qualification equivalent to Level 4 BTEC and Level 4 Functional Behavior, as well as experience within a PBS leadership role, supporting Individuals with complex needs.
- You should be experienced in managing teams of colleagues and monitoring,
- It is essential to possess a thorough knowledge of CQC and its remit within social care, risk management tools and their application, and an understanding of the mental capacity act and deprivation of liberty safeguarding protocols.
- The candidate must also be willing to undertake additional training and qualifications as required.