£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Deputy Manager - Elderly Nursing Home - Dorset
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a highly regarded care company as Deputy Manager for their Home in Dorset. Your role will be to support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the home management and manage the experienced and stable nursing team, supporting elderly individuals with a range of care needs.
The successful candidate will have an Active Pin, some managerial experience alongside excellent clinical knowledge. In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary, lots of senior support and additional benefits, and future opportunities for progression and growth,
- Some senior/managerial experience within a clinical setting
- Experience and understanding of CQC Regulations
- Ambitious with the desire to learn and progress
- Level 5 management qualification
- Direct experience within Nursing Homes
- Deputy Manager - Nursing Home
- NVQ Level 3 in management or higher
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Deputy Manager, Registered Nurse, Clinical Lead, Head of Care