High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
Duration: Permanent role
Salary: Up to £35,000/Year with Benefits (Pension, Life Assurance, enhancement for Bank Holidays etc.)
We are looking for a Deputy Manager, for a Care Home, which provides expert care for older people including those living with Learning disabilities and dementia, in a comfortable and welcoming environment. As a Deputy Manager in this position, you must possess sound judgement, understanding of budget management, and familiarity with current care regulations.
Experience and qualifications:
- 2 years or more of experience working in a residential care facility or healthcare environment.
- Track record of leading internal staffing teams.
- Proven background in commercial budget management, driving occupancy and charge management
- Intrinsic relationship-building skills with staff, residents, and their families.
- Excellent working relationships with stakeholders and CQC.
If you are experienced and professional who specialises in providing care and services to elderly with learning disabilities, then this is the role for you. Please apply to the link below or get in touch with Vinay at 0117-2840827 if you need more information on the role.