Up to £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Role: Deputy Hospital Director - Mental Health
This exciting role involves managing all operational and clinical aspects of the hospital.
- Lead and manage a diverse workforce, ensuring excellent care is delivered and operational performance is maintained
- Continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers
- Ensure quality and financial targets are met, and facilitate the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and service users, and also reflect market trends and evidence-based practice
- Contribute to the strategic development of the hospital, ensuring adherence to the hospital's objectives and business plan
- Promote and enhance the hospital's reputation for care and service.
- Provide strong and robust leadership in the hospital environment.
- Responsibility for budgetary oversight of the hospital
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Ensuring site is compliant with all Regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of up to £50,000 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
If this opportunity is of interest and you wish to gain further information, have a confidential discussion or wish to apply, please contact Kimberley Harrison on 01174094433