£50000 - £60000 per annum + Yes
8 months ago
September (July potencially)
Deputy Headteacher -Teaching and Learning
North East London
31.75 hours a week
This is a fantastic opportunity for a warm, passionate, highly skilled, and respected individual. This is an extremely exciting time to join the school, you will work alongside the senior management team supporting them take the school to a new level and on the next stage of their journey.
The successful candidate will be an experienced qualified teacher within the Special Education Environments. This role needs an experienced leader who will contribute with the overall development of the school where teaching and learning is at the centre of their core values.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary, added bonuses, and enjoy early finish on Fridays. You will be supporting the head in making significant contributions to the schools development.
* Experience in teaching within a Special Educational Environment
* Qualified teacher status
* Previous management position within a School or similar setting
* Managing and evaluating resources within a setting
* Taught Jewish studies in the curriculum
* Knowledge of Orthodox Jewish lifestyle and implementation as part of the school curriculum
For further information or to apply for the role, please call Tanya on 0117 420 0088