Up to £31000 per annum
10 months ago
Role: Community Nurse
Salary: Up to £31,000 & including an NHS pension
- managing colleagues within the team with the support of other Band 6s.
- responsible for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of care to patients within their own homes.
- implement, monitor and maintain high standards of care delivery at all times.
- care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best
- deliver our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work.
- Attend multi-disciplinary meetings, safeguarding meetings.
- Supervision of colleagues
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be a NMC/1st level registered Nurse.
- you will have the ability to work both independently and also as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- It is expected that you should have strong communication and organisation skills and a flexible approach which will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- You will have a full UK driving license with access to a car for work purposes.
- You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience with children with complex needs.
- Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance.
- Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality.
- Our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premium offers and discounts on practical spending at national supermarkets and well known retailers as well as special treats like Experience Days and Leisure Vouchers.