Up to £28840 per annum
about 2 months ago
Role: Community Care Associate
Full time: 37.5 hours per week & working on call
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus £3,840 a car allowance
Panoramic Care are working with a fantastic client with many years of success within community care supporting the elderly with dementia, who are now looking for an experienced Community care associate to join the team.
- To take full day to day responsibility for the service delivery of the care package.
- To build positive relationships with service users and their families, working closely within each allocated client and case load package.
- To be involved in writing care plans for non-clinical elements and/or non-complex clients e.g, personal care plan and enabling packages and collaborate with the Lead Nurse in regard to its implementation.
What you need:
- NVQ level 3 in health and social care or equivalent experience including supervising and managing staff
- 1 years' experience working in the community as a senior carer
- Driving license
- Bonus potential of up to £5,000 PA
- Company car allowance
- Pension scheme
This is a great opportunity to join the team and make a real difference in the organisation.
If you are interested in the role please get in contact with me, if this isn't right for you, but there's someone in your network you think will be well suited, I would be hugely appreciative of any referrals.
k.harrison @ panoramiccare.co.uk