Up to £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Panoramic Care is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable social care provider who are looking for a Clinical Service Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The service is a brand new 100 bedded elderly dementia/nursing home in Kent.
Working closely with the Registered Manager, you will run the care element of the home and be responsible for all clinical aspects. You will also deputise for the Registered Manager when needed.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be a qualified nurse with an active pin
- Have a very strong clinical background
- Have proven leadership skills
- Care home experience (desirable not essential)
What you will receive:
- Up to £60,000 annual salary
- 15% discretionary bonus
- Flexible working option
- Subsidised meals
- Rewards platform with hundreds of offers and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly value based care provider with a great reputation. If that sounds like you and you're interested in exploring this role further, please get in touch today on 0117 456 8950.