West Midlands, England
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum + Free Meals and Parking
about 1 month ago
Job Description - Registered Manager
Job Title: Registered Manager
Reports to: Area Manager
Salary: £60,000 p/annum (potentially more with an impeccable CQC Record)
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to day management of the service ensuring continued compliance with relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
My client is a forward-thinking organisation and you must be committed to developing and enhancing the services we provide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain a high-quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage services.
- To ensure the service meets, and indeed exceeds the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities), Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission guidance 'Essential Standards of Quality & Safety'.
- To ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment, person centred planning and regular outcome focused reviews of services.
- To ensure compliance with my client's Development & Training and Supervision Policies.
- Management of all Action Plans and to ensure audits are working effectively to ensure smooth management of the service.
- Management of inspection shortfalls and ensuring correct measures are put in place alongside the Area Manager and the Board of Directors.
- To ensure the delivery of person-centred care/support services that promote independence, choice and dignity to empower people to live as independently as possible.
- To ensure care/support services are structured in a way that provides flexibility, reliability and continuity.
- To ensure services are accessible.
- In partnership with the senior management team participate in the strategic development of the organisation and assist with the identification and development of strategies for the planning and delivery of quality.
- To grow and develop services through increasing delivered hours and maximising referral opportunities.
- To identify marketing opportunities and develop a marketing plan.
Team Management and Leadership:
- To manage the staff team both involved in the management and direct provision of the service.
- To ensure that there is a co-ordinated and consistent approach to service provision that is cost effective and efficient making the best use of allocated resources. The rota is costed and completed to budget.
- To identify recruitment needs and develop plans to ensure the service is appropriately resourced with capacity for growth.
- To be routinely involved in a range of human resources/staff management duties including:
- Workforce Planning to agreed KPI's
- Recruitment and Selection
- Supervision, Appraisal
- Disciplinary/Capability procedures
- Absence Management
- To implement and maintain an effective quality assurance programme to promote high quality, best practice and continuous improvement of services in line with my client's Quality Assurance Policies.
- To deliver services effectively and efficiently and have clear monitoring procedures and processes in place to ensure standards are continually met.
- To ensure good and safe practice in all activities relating to service user care by putting systems in place to guide, monitor and evaluate care and services provided.
- To proactively manage delegated budgets.
- To develop operational controls in partnership with the senior management team to ensure a commitment to cost effectiveness and value for money.
- Able to use the Maxtime system effectively and ensure that managers work within the hours set for various departments within the budgets set by Head Office on the system. This includes the logging of agency hours on the system where shifts cannot be filled with our own employed staff.