Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Clinical Deputy Manager - Complex Care Rehabilitation - Birmingham
£35,000 - £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a Nursing qualification and an Active Pin to join a highly regarded and established care company as a Deputy Manager in one of their large Mental Health rehabilitation units. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Registered Manager to ensure the highest quality of person centred care is being delivered with a focus on rehabilitation.
The successful candidate will have an Active NMC pin, preferably being qualified as a Registered Mental Health Nurse with at least 2 years post-registration experience. It is essential you have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively. The successful candidate will also be responsible for staff management including rota management and staff development.
In return, you will benefit from joining a highly-regarded national care company who are growing meaning there is a very clear path to progression and development for you personally, as well as the opportunity to be a part of a high performing rehabilitation team within mental health services.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin
- At least 2 years' post registration experience
- Dynamic and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Managerial experience within a Mental Health/Rehabilitation setting
- Deep understanding of CQC Regulations
- Deputy Manager - Complex Care Rehabilitation
- Responsible for supporting the Registered Manager in all aspects of clinical care delivery
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Deputy Manager, Clinical Manager, Clinical Lead, Head of Care, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse