about 1 year ago
Panoramic Care have been engaged by a provider of adult social care who are looking for a Charge Nurse to work as a Deputy to the Ward Managers at a large neurological centre in Gloucester.
This service provides care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions. This is an exciting opportunity where you can really make a difference everyday in a supportive environment and advance your career.
What our client can offer you:
- £17.60 per hour (plus generous enhancements and additional overtime incentives)
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and subsidised staff restaurants
You will need:
- Current NMC registration
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to lead and mentor the team
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be an emotionally challenging environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
Please apply via this ad for immediate consideration.