Up to £0.00 per annum
22 days ago
Job Title: Care Home Admissions Administrator
Duration: Permanent role
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000/Year with Benefits (Free parking, standard pension etc.)
Type: On-site | 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
We are looking for a Referrals and Admission Administrator, for a care service provider, that caters to individuals, as well as public and private sector organisations and businesses around the UK, with specialised, individualised care and support solutions. Their distinct "People-first" culture is centred as their basic beliefs.
Experience and qualifications:
- To assist office staff, clinicians, and clients with administrative support.
- You are in charge of organising appointments, meetings, and numerous administrative tasks.
- You are in charge of performing all administrative responsibilities in support of the sales and referrals team.
- Responding to emails both internally and externally
- Creating and managing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
If you are experienced and professional who specialises in providing Administrative support, then this is the role for you. Please apply to the link below or get in touch with Vinay at 7893921024/ 0117-2840827 if you need more information on the role.