Up to £29000.00 per annum + plus mileage
10 months ago
Care Coordinator - Supported Living - Cheshire
£29,000 plus mileage & training
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with care experience to join a growing care company as Care Coordinator for their Supported Living branch in Cheshire. Your role will be to support the Registered Manager alongside other Coordinators with rota management, compliance checks, and risk assessments.
The successful candidate will have experience as a care worker within a similar environment supporting individuals with Learning Disabilities and complex care needs. Some managerial experience would be beneficial, but it is not a necessity as long as you are ambitious and driven.
In return, you will benefit for an above market average salary, generous mileage paid, as well as extensive training and personal development opportunities. This is a great position to join a growing branch, and the company is very committed to promoting from within during this expansion.
- Experience working as a carer
- Ambitious with the desire to learn and progress
- Drivers licence and a willingness to travel around Cheshire
- Level 3 management qualification
- Direct managerial/Care coordinator experience
- Care Coordinator - Supported Living
- Responsible for supporting care staff in maintaining high care standards
- £29,000 plus mileage & training
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Carer, Senior Carer, Team Leader, Care Coordinator