North West England, England
£40000.00 - £44500.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Business Development Manager
North West- Up to £44,500 per annum
Panoramic Care are working with a fantastic social care provider who require an experienced Business Development Manager to drive and generate revenue within several of their learning disabilities services within the North West.
The successful candidate will require extensive knowledge of the health and social care sector, with a comprehensive understanding of the complex social care environment. You will provide a commercially focused understanding of operational delivery to successfully develop and integrate new services.
Additional experience required:
- Previous experience within a BD role
- Proven experience in negotiation, tendering and translation of growth strategy into results
- Have prepared several comprehensive business cases and proposals to present for approval
- Extensive background working with commissioners
Benefits of the role:
- Salary £40,000 - £44,500, depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke professional development programme and other benefits
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact me on the below for more information!
0117 456 8950/