Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you passionate about Inclusion?
Do you consider yourself a strong leader?
Are you you experienced in SEN?
I am currently working with an amazing Secondary School who are looking for a highly experienced and qualified Assistant Headteacher (Inclusion) to join their team on an Interim basis up until August 2023.
- Formulating the aims and objectives of the school;
- Strategic development of SEN policy and provision for SEN and EAL learners
- Establishing the policies through which they shall be achieved;
- Managing staff and resources to that end;
- Monitoring progress towards their achievement
- Operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of provision for SEN and EAL Learners
- Fulfil personal responsibilities, and support the executive headteacher and head of school in securing compliance by those working in school, for safeguarding as set out in the Children's Act, Statutory Guidance and by the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Partnership
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.