Up to £52723 per annum
8 months ago
Assistant Head Teacher
Lead for Personal Development, Behaviour and Attitudes
Availability to start - The beginning of November after the October half term.
Salary: £49,091 - £52,723
Leadership Scale: L7 - L10
Full time Position
The Academy are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher with the experience, energy
and capacity to be the strategic lead for Personal Development, Behaviour and Attitudes. We are
looking for a dynamic leader to join the Senior Leadership Team who will help to drive the
Academy's future development and improvement.
The Academy is a specialist provision for learners aged 11 to 16 whose needs cannot be
met within a mainstream environment. All students have an Education, Health and Care Plan
(EHCP) in relation to their Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
As an Academy, we believe that everyone needs the same four things to thrive. Our vision is a
strong community where everyone has a good place to learn, a purpose and good people around
them. In order to benefit from this, individuals must participate . We do this through high quality
teaching and learning based on effective relationships that enable the achievement of life skills
and meaningful qualifications.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Energetic, creative and able to embrace the challenges of working and leading in an
- Academy that supports students with challenging behaviour.
- Able to inspire, challenge and support in equal measure.
- Forward thinking, creative and visionary with high level organisational skills
- Able to prove a successful track record of whole Academy responsibility and exceptional
- leadership skills.
- An excellent team player who enjoys working collaboratively as well as leading by example,
- setting and promoting high standards at all times.
- Highly skilled in managing personal interactions.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Resilient under pressure.
- Term time only.
- Company reward scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.