£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Area/Regional Manager
Type: Full time, permanent (Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours)
Panoramic Care are currently working with an excellent client to find an Area/Regional Manager to help lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of the company and the work of the Registered Managers.
The services are a range of Elderly, Dementia and Nursing Residential Services across London/Kent. Your remit will be to oversee 5 homes within their portfolio.
- NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Operations/Area Manager experience
- Experience in Elderly residential care services
- Extensive CQC experience
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- Solid operational experience and understanding
- Experience of overseeing multiple services
- An excellent ability to think and act quickly to take appropriate action in challenging situations
- Flexibility to travel and ability to manage your own diary
- 33 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Paid mileage
- Amazing pension package
- Long Service Awards.
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working opportunities
If this is an opportunity you'd love to take up, upload an updated CV to get the application process started today!