£50000 - £55000 per annum
11 months ago
Role: Area Manager
Salary: £50,000-55,000 per annum
Type: Full time, permanent
Panoramic Care are currently working with an excellent client to find an Area Manager to help lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of the company and the work of the Service Managers.
The services are a range of small-moderate care homes for adults with learning disabilities and complex behaviours across Norfolk.
- NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with CQC experience
- Registered Manager/Service Manager/Area Manager experience
- Experience with supervising a team within a care environment and rota management
- An understanding of learning difficulties and specialist residential care services
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- The ability to produce clear reports and keep accurate records and IT skills
- An excellent ability to think and act quickly to take appropriate action in challenging situations
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Paid mileage
- Long Service Awards.
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working opportunities
If this is an opportunity you'd love to take up, upload an updated CV to get the application process started today!