Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Mileage, Pension, Life insurance
10 months ago
Area Manager - Supported Living - Doncaster
This is an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager or experienced Registered Manager to join a highly regarded, rapidly growing national care company to oversee their Supported Living services across Doncaster supporting individuals with learning disabilities.
This company is building an impressive culture of high performance at every level in the business, and they are looking for someone with experience, ambition, and a clear vision of how they will help continue their impressive growth.
In this role you would be overseeing 6000 care hours and be acting as line manager for several Registered Managers and Service Managers, as such you must be an effective people manager with experience managing large services and staff teams. There is also complete autonomy offered to the successful candidate where they will be allowed to schedule their working week around working from home and service visits.
It is essential that you hold an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent qualification and have strong management skills and be focused on delivering high quality care.
- Management experience in CQC Regulated services
- Extensive understanding of CQC Regulations
- NVQ Level 5 or above
- Understanding of finances and the commercial aspects of business
- Area or multi-site experience
- Experience growing a business across regions
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, including pension, life insurance and mileage cover.
- Area Manager - Supported Living services across Doncaster
- Strong, Experienced Leader with multi-site experience
- Strong financial and commercial knowledge
- NVQ Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- £40,000+ DOE
For further information or to apply for the role, please call Junior on 0117 4094 343
This role would suit: Registered Manager, General Manager, Area Manager, Operations Director, Operations Manager, Regional Manager