£35000 - £38000 per annum
18 days ago
Are you an experienced Care Manager looking for your next operational role?
Panoramic Care are proud to be exclusively working with a fantastic client, a leading charity and care provider for adults with autism and learning disabilities, to find an Area Manager to be based in Cardiff.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of up to £38,000.
The services are supported living and outreach services for adults with autism across Cardiff.
This is an exciting opportunity to help lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of the company and the work of the Service Managers.
- NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with CIW experience
- Previous Area, Operations or multi-site Registered) Manager experience
- Experience with supervising a team within a care environment and rota management
- An understanding of Autism and specialist Supported Living and outreach care services
- Demonstrable understanding of the Welsh legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Paid mileage
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working opportunities
If this is an opportunity you'd love to take up, please upload an updated CV to get the application process started today or contact Chloe on 01174090402.