South West England, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Panoramic Care is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable social care provider who are looking for an Area Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. They provide support for and adults with learning disabilities, autism, and mental health needs in both residential, domiciliary and supported living services.
This is a great time to join them as they enter an exciting phase of their strategic growth plan for the Southwest Region. You will be covering 4 services in Cornwall/Devon.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in a LD/MH service
- 3 years' experience in senior management within social care
- Experience in residential/ Supported living services
What you will receive:
- circa £42,000 annual salary
- Car allowance of £5,150
- Flexible working option
- 25 days plus 8 Statuary Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly value based care provider with a great reputation. If that sounds like you and you're interested in exploring this role further, please get in touch today on 0117 456 8950.