Greater Manchester, England
Up to £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Panoramic Care is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable social care provider who are looking for an Area Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. They provide support for and adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs in both residential and supported living services.
This is a great time to join them as they enter an exciting phase of their strategic growth plan for the East Region.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in a LD/MH service
- 3 years' experience in senior management within social care
- Experience in residential/ Supported living services
What you will receive:
- circa £40,000 annual salary
- Car allowance of £5,150
- Flexible working option
- 25 days plus 8 Statuary Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly value based care provider with a great reputation. If that sounds like you and you're interested in exploring this role further, please get in touch today on 0117 456 8950.