about 1 year ago
Panoramic Care is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable social care provider who are looking for an Area Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. They provide support for children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health, and complex needs in both residential and supported living services.
This is a great time to join them as they enter an exciting phase of their strategic growth plan for the South.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- A strong background in Business development
- Experience in a LD/ complex needs service
- 3 years experience in senior management within social care
What you will receive:
- £40,000 annual salary
- Car allowance of £5,150
- Flexible working option
- 25 days plus 8 Statuary Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly value based care provider with a great reputation. If that sounds like you and you're interested in exploring this role further, please get in touch today on 0117 456 8950.