Up to £25000 per annum
18 days ago
Role: Office Administrator
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £25,000
Panoramic Care are working with a fantastic client, a community care provider for adults with learning disabilities, who are now looking for an experienced Administrator to join the team.
About the company:
Their core value are Family, Impact and Teaming are at the centre of their 'Make It Personal' culture - which drives all their policies, processes, systems, and services as well as behaviours and results. They believe a 'cultural fit' is equally as important as skills, experience, and competence and so they hire, measure, and reward their people on this basis.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- To create and manage documentation, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Filing monthly MAR and daily logs. Creating a process for archiving.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Compiling reports as required