North West England, England
£25000 - £28000 per annum
9 months ago
Job Title: AAT Skills
Coach Department: Professional and Medical Services
Responsible to: Curriculum Lead - Professional Services
My client is looking to hire an AAT Skills Coach to join an established team of professionals within their Professional and Medical Services department. They are looking for a committed, passionate and dedicated individual to join the national award-winning AAT team to support the growth of the programme and continue the successes. The main purpose of the role is to deliver innovative and inspirational learning which covers the skills, knowledge and behaviours relevant to the occupational sector, whilst providing effective learner support.
- Support the learners and employers through setting relevant work-based projects and assisting with the portfolio build to showcase for the end point assessment for both Level 3 and Level 4.
- Co-ordinate and support training sessions within the classroom environment and preparation for tests to enable learners to complete AAT qualifications.
- Assess Level 3 and Level 4 Portfolios to support in preparation for their EPA to enable learners to complete the required standard.
- Involvement in the innovative design and development of the AAT apprenticeship standards.
- Conduct reviews, face to face or through Teams with the employer and learners reviewing skills, knowledge and behaviours through reviewing and setting of smart targets including English and Maths.
- To effectively manage the Quality Assurance process of qualifications in line with awarding organisation specifications and standards in order to continuously improve the learner journey.
- To effectively manage the learning process, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of learners, including the management of learner behaviour to maximise their development opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all learners in all work related and learning environments in accordance with the company's safeguarding policy, health and safety policy, equality and diversity policies and code of conduct as part of the organisations duty of care.
- To carry out regular risk assessments of the learning process and associated environments, in accordance with the company's risk assessment policy and procedure, and accordingly implement any relevant control measures/action plans.
- To professionally liaise and work with all key stakeholders involved in the learning process to ensure full integration, support and promotion of the company's services, including relevant external organisations.
- To be responsible for self-development including Continuous Professional Development and competence, incorporating both academic and professional training, in line with the Institute for Learning Code of Professional conduct and awarding body requirements.
- Recruit, initially assess and induct learners onto the AAT apprenticeship programmes and support all learners to establish and maintain secure employment.
- Support employers on matters relating to their apprenticeship training needs and development and preparation for the end point assessment.
- Complete relevant training qualifications in line with ESFA and current legislation and ensure that all activities follow ESFA funding contract and audit requirements.
- To demonstrate knowledge and compliance with regards to GDPR and all associated Data Protection legislation. This includes having due regard for any personal data that you may come into contact with in your role which includes learners/ customers/ staff