Amongst the most challenging and rewarding of all pedagogic disciplines, Specialist Education or SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) is undergoing significant transformational changes and exponential growth.
Children and young people in this arena can experience difficulties with behaviour, social skills, learning skills, reading, writing, comprehension of ideas, motor skills, physical abilities and concentration - including ADHD, to name but a very few of the challenges they face.
With this in mind, the demand for highly trained educational leaders who can ensure tailored support for those with special educational needs or disabilities is extremely high, ensuring a wealth of highly rewarding roles for senior leaders from Deputy Heads upwards.
Some of the positions we cover include:
- Education Consultants
- Assistant Headteachers
- Deputy Headteachers
- Consultant Headteachers
- School Improvement Advisors
- Directors of Education
- Strategic Directors
- School Business Managers
- HR Managers and Directors
- CFOs, Finance Directors and Managers
- Business Transformation Project leaders
- Project managers
- Some of the specialisms we cover include:
- SEMH - Social Emotional Mental Health
- ASD - Autism Spectrum Disorder
- ADHD - Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
- LD - Learning Disabilities
- MH - Mental Health
- CAMHS - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services